Thursday, March 01, 2007

Wow

I absolutely cannot believe that one week from now we will be in Lima, Peru. We have been packing hard the last few days, and I think we will be ready, but the reality of moving is not hitting me yet. Still, I am very, very excited.

Alright, Noah is officially walking. So amazing. He's changing so much so quickly! I know that's cliche, but it really is incredible to see. His new skill began in earnest last week, and he can now make it across an entire room! He's very wobbly and cute, and is enjoying his new-found freedom. He's also noticing new things every day. His latest is airplanes. When he's outside and hears or sees one, he points to the sky and says "dah!" (yes, similar to the "gah" of answering his pretend phone, but don't miss the nuance).

Lastly, I have to give a shout out to Wakefield HS in Arlington, where I taught for the last 3 years. We watched them win their regional semifinal basketball game at the buzzer last week, putting them in the state tournament for the 2nd time in 3 years. Good luck on Saturday, Wakefield!

No comments: