Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Alright, I think we can officially say that Noah is back to normal. He is still getting his medicine, but has not shown any symptoms in a couple days. It is such a relief to us to see him with his normal energy and appetite. We are so thankful for your prayers, and for the provision of good doctors and medicine here.

Spanish study is going well, and lots of work. We have plenty of homework and studying to do each night, and I am constantly amazed by how much I don't know. Here's our daily schedule.

8:15 am - Laura leaves for her Practica class, from 8:30 to 10.

9:45 am - Concho arrives to watch Noah, and Michael leaves for the Institute

10:20-11:50 - Michael and Laura share Grammatica class together, then Laura goes home

12:10 - Michael's Practica class, until 1:40

2:00 - Michael returns home to have lunch with Laura and Concho (Noah is already down for his nap)

The teachers are very good, and so patient. I may start writing blogs in Spanish so I can practice.

I´m including various unrelated pictures here, because I like them, and I hadn't had a reason to put them up.

This may look like a cute, happy scene, but don't be fooled. One of Arequipa's most famous dishes is cuy chactado - fried whole guinea pig, so these guys are basically waiting to be dinner at Santa Catalina.

And of course there's no such thing as too many adorable Noah pictures.

No comments: