Thursday, May 10, 2007

Various items

Happy friday!

A few things to post today, not much is new this week - just getting back to vigorous Spanish study.

First, I've added a bunch of links over there on the right - many more friends' blogs at home and abroad, as well as some blogs that I've found insightful and thought-provoking (in the "other blogs" section). Check them all out! I'll give you a few leads - some posts I really enjoyed:

Christ's righteousness, an incredible piece by Internet Monk

Latino Progressive Evangelicals, from the Sojo blog

A post on the church and gentrification, from The Margins

Lastly, Charity and Justice and Multiplication, from Toward Hope, really hit hard

One other to mention - Cracked Pots is always phenomenal. There are many more, and these blogs always make me think. I love keeping up with friends' blogs too - keep the posts coming! It's really amazing how connected we all are despite the distances.

Along that same thought, we wanted to put out our old-fashioned post office address, as people have asked for it. It was in our prayer letter, but I don't think it's been on our blog. I don't feel nervous in posting it either, because it's a PO box, not a street address.
For normal letters, you can use:
Casilla 1577
Arequipa, Peru
South America

For anything larger (or letters), use:
Casilla 1898
Arequipa, Peru
South America

Do be sure to include our names, as many people use these boxes.
More blogs are on their way. Have a great weekend!

No comments: