Thursday, May 24, 2007

More Noah Pictures

Okay, we realize this kid gets way too much airtime on the blog, but how can we resist such adorable pictures?


He has recently tried his hand at finger-painting. He doesn't understand quite what to do yet, but he did enjoy getting paint on his shirt....


...and in his hair.
Ever eager to pitch in, here's our little man...

Helping Concho mop,

Helping Mama with homework


Drawing with chalk on the sidewalk,

and giving his favorite bear a big kiss.

1 comment:

Aquila said...

Hello OLD OLD OLD OLD friends. You legitimiately might not remember me, which I would forgive, but I have followed the never ending chain of former JMU Campus Crusaders blogs all the way to here, and I certainly remember you! I am so happy to see that you both are well, and that you have such a beautiful child! Amazing.

My very best wishes and most heartfelt prayers with all three of you! Stay well...

Marie Acosta