Friday, December 08, 2006

Two Things....

First, having just advertised for a concert on the 17th, I want to retract that and offer an invitation instead. On December 17th at 7:00, our church, Alexandria Presbyterian, is having the annual Christmas Candelight Service, this year entitled, "Open our Hearts in Wonder"
It is a beautiful evening of music and worship, with choirs, a brass ensemble and carols. Every year this service really ministers to me, so if you're in the area, I invite you to come! There will be a reception afterward, and you can find more information on the church's website (see "links")

Secondly, I have changed some of the links on the side, and fixed some that were incorrect. I especially encourage you to check out Covenant's new program where you can download entire seminary courses for free. It's pretty amazing. Have a great weekend!

No comments: