Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Michael's turn

Finally, it's Michael's turn to travel outside of Lima for a couple days. Noah and I are now holding down the fort while he is in San Clemente, accompanying the short-term youth group team who have been helping with the disaster-relief efforts there. They have been there for about a week already, so Michael left yesterday for their last day of work. Today, however, they are going to Paracas, otherwise known as "the poor-man's Galapagos." We miss him and can't wait to hear about his adventures when he returns tomorrow.

Coming soon...all the fun we had with Annmarie

1 comment:

Tyler and Becky Rider said...

I hope that you and Annmarie are having a great time together. You guys are such dear friends. Those times I spent with you guys in college were some of the best days of my life.

Oh and by the way, Tag your it, check my blog for info.