Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rough weekend....

Well, so much for posting every day - this weekend was a wild one in the Salvatierra family. Friday started out well - Laura's birthday! Her parents were coming in to town, as well as my brother Matthew, and there was a big family party planned for the evening. As it turned out, Noah was sick to his stomach for the first time in the afternoon, but thankfully he got over it quickly and was well by the evening. Unfortunately, he passed the same stomach bug on to Laura, who was too sick to have the party, and couldn't even have dinner. It was still great to have her family here; we sang, and ate cake without her :( Laura spent Saturday recovering, while I took care of her and got to hang out with my brother. The fun wasn't over though, as in the late evening I came down with the same problem. I'm just starting to feel better tonight, and I think our family grew from it all, taking care of each other. I must say, I think I get the better end of the deal, having a real nurse to take care of me - especially one as loving and compassionate as my sweet wife.
Noah is getting closer to walking every day!

No comments: