Monday, January 12, 2009

The Celebrating Continues

Just this evening, we celebrated for the third time in just three days! Saturday, the ladies on our team and from church hosted a sweet double baby shower for both Amanda Ross and me. Her baby is due just a few weeks before ours.
Sunday, was Noah's 3rd Birthday! It came and went so fast, but we tried to make it a special family day, going to church and then to a special park with a train after naptime. It was lovely for just the "four" of us to celebrate.
And, today, before the clock turns midnight, I want to wish my precious husband a happy 29th birthday! We kinda did a combined party for him and Noah this evening, as our teammates and lots of friends from church came to "festejar" with us. With baby brother only getting bigger and bigger, this "simple" party was just about all I could do this year. It was fun though, to have our home filled with sweet friends that care so much for us.
All this to say...the pictures are coming....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL! I am SO blessed to be your wife and I look forward to celebrating many more double birthdays for you and Noah!

No comments: