Saturday, January 10, 2009

After a break

Well, after two weeks off, I can safely say that is one resolution not kept. We had a great New Years on a church retreat/prayer vigil, and it has been busy since. Still, I have had a lot of good time for reflection and regrouping, both for the new year, and to make the most of our last several months here. In this year I do plan to share more of those thoughts and reactions on the blog. I always find I can organize my thoughts more clearly when I write, and it makes sense to post them, especially when they can give a more thorough picture of life here, in all its highs and lows. And with how inconsistently we send our prayer letters, its only fair to those who have so faithfully supported our ministry in various ways. God is at work here, and it's both trying and thrilling to be a part of it. Thank you for all your encouragement and prayers, and we hope 2009 is a beautiful year for all of you!

No comments: