Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy Week

How I wish I could take more time to write about the daily struggles and sweetnesses of being a mommy of two very busy boys... nonetheless, I feel I'm barely documenting the highlights of our daily lives. Let me say again, these are highlights - we have many, and feel extremely fortunate and blessed to be able to take advantage of so many wonderful opportunities. I was reminded again today of our lives in Peru. I missed being able to take Noah to a library - now, we go at least every other week. I just don't want to take all these opportunities for granted and don't want out kids to think these things are available to everyone in the world. So, here are some snapshots of this past week...

Just can't get enough of these precious moments.

Now, I gotta give these guys some props! They are honest, take great care of our car, and Mr. Joe has made some fans for life after letting Noah pull the lever to raise the car up for it's oil change. AND, for the day, he let them borrow two of his model cars that he keeps in the shop!



Datenight! Got to catch Peter Bradley Adams at The Southern and had the chance to finally try out "The Flat" a creperie I've been really wanted to visit.

Noah and his ark at the Humpback Rock Farm Festival

Michael picked up a dulcimer and gave it a whirl!



Don't worry, we found it just lying in the grass.


Noah's Lego "Briding-room"

Today, Noah got to be among the first to have a swim lesson taught in this brand new pool and fitness facility!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so super sweet of you.... thanks for the kind words about our business. You and your adorable boys are our favorite customers!! Happy Thanksgiving, and we'll see you at your next oil change :)

-Mandy & Joe (Peacock Auto)