Sunday, December 14, 2008

Music help?

Quick question - is there anyone out there with a Carols for Choirs 1 book and a scanner who would like to spread some Christmas cheer? I'm trying to get a hold of the O Come All Ye Faithful, specifically the Willcocks' alternative harmonizations for the last two verses, "Sing Choirs.." and "Yea, Lord.." I'm not up on my copyright law, but I'm pretty sure it's okay because I do own the book (it's back home), and I'm not using it for commercial purposes. The descant from Hark the Herald wouldn't hurt either. I know that's a major ask, and would be a fair amount of work to email it, but I figure it's worth a shot. If you're able and willing, please let me know. Thanks!

1 comment:

Martha Smith said...

Ask and you shall receive. Descants on their way. Such glorious music! Love, Martha