Saturday, December 01, 2007

Articles

Is it really already December? Happy Christmas season!

I've stumbled upon a number of great articles in the last couple months, and I think they're worth sharing.

First, good news from back home - Arlington's welcoming spirit, with a quote from my former boss at Gunston. Also congratulations to my other former boss at Wakefield, Doris Jackson!

Moving on to politics, I really enjoy Michael Gerson's op-ed pieces in the Post. He is conservative, though moderately so, offering critique of both sides and addressing from a moral perspective issues that don't always fit the narrow list prescribed for "values" voters.

This on farm subsidies, a topic I've linked to before.

Some great thoughts on Republican ideals, and to be fair, his words for the Democrats a couple days later.

That's all for now. I have a few more articles and links, but I'll post them in a bit. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: