Friday, October 05, 2007

One Week

Yikes, more than a week since our last post. I'm finally getting on the computer to try to get back into some communication, including putting pictures up on facebook and writing some emails. I've also edited the blog links on the right - added some, removed others, and tried to make it more user-friendly with categories. If anyone can tell me why the font changes partway down, and how to fix it, let me know. I know there's a lot, and one might think I spend all day reading blogs, but I just take a little time once a week to catch up on as much as I can. It really helps us feel much more connected to our friends and to the rest of the world.

I promise more posts in the future - this week should include a hospital visit, recent pictures, a book review, and lots of babies!
It's hard to believe that in one week we will be on our way to Lima!

No comments: