Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Monday Night....

One of the nice things about Peru, is that (even though nobody here cares) they still show the occasional American Football game on tv, and always good old Monday Night Football. I admit I've become quite settled in the culture here, and nearly abandoned American sports for futbol, BUT this week was Redskins vs. Eagles, so I couldn't pass up that opportunity. I found the nearest restaurant with cable (since we don't have it), and enjoyed a great game. Now, we have several friends who are serious Eagle fans, including at least a few who I know read this blog, so this is a special message for them, sent with the utmost respect and Christian brotherly love......YEAH!! How do you like that?? Hail to the Redskins, baby: 20-12, good guys!

Anyway, I doubt we'll see much more of the season, but it was a nice treat on Monday. Noah says, "Go 'Skins!"



No comments: