Friday, February 09, 2007

Podcasts, etc.

Things have been busy, and we have not taken as many pictures lately - we will work on that. I was definitely inspired by the Nolls' blog, and I'm going to try to get some video up here. That would be especially fun when we're in Peru.

Anyway, Noah is just on the verge of walking. This morning he took 4 steps! Only Laura was around to see it, and he has been reluctant to repeat the feat, but it's coming. He's just so fast crawling that it's going to be hard to convince him that walking is better.

Lastly, I just listened to a really excellent discussion of sorts on Derek Webb's podcast. If you're into that kind of thing, just search the itunes store under podcasts for Derek Webb, and check out episode 12. You don't have to have an ipod, and best of all, it's free! The discussion is about the gospel and justice, a lot of what Derek has been writing about recently, and it definitely both challenged and encouraged me.

1 comment:

The Ryans said...

Mike, I plan to listen to this today. It was great to see you this past weekend. I was encouraged by our think-tank lunch. Would you mind sending me a couple of your 5MB photos from the day?