Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hallelujah! Christ is Risen!
Happy Easter to all!

We have had a terrific last couple days, with the arrival on Thursday of Matthew and Kerry! Unfortunately, I (Michael) have been sick the whole time, so I haven't done much. That's also why I can write this right now, because I am sadly staying home from church this morning. It's some sort of flu-symptom mixed with bad sore throat/cough, that I haven't been able to shake since Wednesday. But anyway, it has been a wonderful gift to have Matthew and Kerry here. They've been able to meet our friends here, attend Good Friday services, join in Saturday futbol, and spend lots of quality time with Noah. He just loves them. And we still have the better part of a week with these guys!
I think that's all I can do for now - I'm off to the doctor. We hope you have a blessed Easter.

1 comment:

The Sinks said...

Are you feeling better?